The 3 BRAND NEW Image Skincare Products: Nerdie Rundown
We’re all looking for a mood-booster, and nothing boosts our mood more than brand new results-driven skincare. Make way for the 3 new additions to IMAGE Skincare, IMAGE Max Stem Cell Wrinkle Smoother, IMAGE Max Stem Cell Contour Gel Creme, and IMAGE Daily Lip Enhancement SPF15.
We’ve also got a bit of a virtual celebration lined up too – tomorrow evening 29th of May, Jennifer will be joined by the marvellous Janna Ronert, CEO and Founder of IMAGE Skincare at 8pm (IST) on Instagram Live, for the exclusive Irish live launch of a trio of IMAGE products - the cherry on top of a sunny bank holiday weekend!
Looking for a little more info on the exciting new products from IMAGE? Look no further...
This is more than a lip balm; IMAGE call it a lip complex. It provides mineral SPF 15 protection to keep you safe from UV rays, as well as moisturising peptides and super hydrating ingredients to help to give lips a more plump appearance. It’s even suitable for use after procedures to protect and nourish skin. It contains:
- Zinc oxide, an EcoCert, reef-safe mineral UV blocker that protects against the sun’s UVA and UVB rays.
- Marine collagen microspheres and glycosaminoglycans that rehydrate to help plump the lips’ appearance.
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, a biomimetic peptide that moisturizes and boosts the appearance of lip volume.
This is suitable for all skin types, and although it has a slightly white finish, this blends in and is very comforting on the lips Smooth a generous amount on 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
This is for everyone - because everyone’s lips need SPF protection.
Nerdie tip: apply the IMAGE Ormedic Balancing Lip Complex first, and after a few minutes to allow it to absorb into the lips, apply the new IMAGE Prevention + Daily Defense Lip Enhancer SPF 15.
IMAGE The Max Contour Gel Crème
This gel-crème helps to plump skin and can diminish the appearance of ageing with peptides and plant stem-cells. These combined can work to reduce the appearance of noticeable lines and wrinkles and give a plumped-up look to skin.
This crème contains:
- Sodium acetylated hyaluronate, a bioavailable form of HA that helps to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
- Acetyl tetrapeptide-2, a specialized peptide that supports collagen and elastin fibres in the skin, resulting in a visible plumping effect.
- Sweet iris and orchid stem cells to help to improve the appearance of tone and elasticity.
- Babassu oil, a moisture-rich Brazilian oil that melts onto the skin on contact, providing a softening and smoothing effect
This crème can be particularly helpful in helping to plump the appearance of skin laxity and create a firmer appearance. Its’s suited to all hoomans, but particularly suits more mature skin, or skin looking for a plumping boost.
This product is an anti-ager supreme for those looking for hydration and plumping instantly, plus longer-term anti-ageing effects.
Apply to cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Massage into the cheeks and jawline using an upward motion.
IMAGE doesn’t pull their punches with the name of this serum! It is formulated to tackle the appearance of ageing, and contains peptides and plant stem cell technology to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
This serum contains:
- Acetyl hexapeptide-1, a peptide which targets wrinkle formation pathways to help defend against visible expression lines.
- Sweet iris, an aromatic plant which can help to firm and boost the appearance of lax skin.
- Caesalpinia spinosa fruit extract and kappaphycus alvarezii (red algae) extract, a plant-derived polymer that creates an invisible, mesh-like network to reinforce and help to create a lifted appearance in the skin.
This serum is suitable for all skin types, and can be particularly suited to hoomans seeking to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Pat onto cleansed skin in the morning and evening. Pay particular attention to affected areas, and bring it right up around the eyes and brow area!
You know how the saying goes, make new friends but keep the old, one is silver, and one is a new range of products from IMAGE The Max and Prevention+!