Full List of Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, LACTOBIONIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, SWEET ALMOND OIL POLYGLYCERYL-6 ESTERS, SALICYLIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, LACTOBACILLUS/PUMPKIN FERMENT EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, PERILLA FRUTESCENS LEAF EXTRACT, BROMELAIN, PAPAIN, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) FRUIT EXTRACT, MUSA SAPIENTUM (BANANA) FRUIT EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, POLYDEXTROSE, AMYLOPECTIN, DEXTRIN, FRUCTOSE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, GLUCOSE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE
I will never be without these pads. I love what they do for my skin
Zelens PHA + Resurfacing Facial Pads (30 pads) contain a potent combination of PHA (polyhydroxy acid), AHA, BHA and fruit enzyme to gently remove dead skin cells without stripping your skin of moisture.
This one-step resurfacing treatment helps to refine skin texture, even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and blemishes while revealing a healthy, radiant complexion. Infused with antioxidants from green Shiso leaves to help shield the skin from environmental damage.
WHO IT’S FOR
Ideal for hoomans looking for extra exfoliation in their skincare routine – including those with sensitive skin!
- Lactobionic acid (polyhydroxy acid, PHA): gentle yet effective water-soluble exfoliating acid with hydrating & antioxidant properties
- Salicylic acid (BHA): oil-soluble exfoliating acid that can help to reduce breakouts
- Lactic acid (AHA): water-soluble exfoliating acid
- Pumpkin enzyme, papain (papaya) enzyme, bromelain (pineapple) enzyme: mild, natural exfoliants
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): evens skin tone, enhances the skin’s barrier, reduces pore size and oiliness, anti-inflammatory properties
HOW TO USE
Use once a day after cleansing, once every 3 days or once a week (depending on how many exfoliants are in your skincare routine). Wipe face and neck with one pad, avoiding direct contact with eyes. Leave on or rinse with water after approximately 5 minutes if you prefer. Follow with the next step in your skincare routine. Always use SPF – exfoliating acids can photosensitise the skin.