Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.5%. Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Algae Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Flower) Extract, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Boron Nitride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Jane Iredale Dream Tint Tinted Moisturiser is your perfect one-step and you’re out the door skin perfecter that provides sheer to medium buildable coverage with a blurring effect to minimize the appearance of fine lines and large pores.
It’s lightweight, hydrating and prevents trans-epidermal water loss, and its water resistant for up to 40 minutes so you need not be afraid of the rain.
This tinted moisturiser contains:
- SPF 15 broad spectrum (UVA & UVB) as bonus UV protection
- Algae extract
- Nourishing botanical oils (sunflower seed oil, jojoba seed oil, shea butter)
- Titanium dioxide (mineral pigment)
Comes in seven shades:
- Light (light beige)
- Medium light (light medium with yellow undertones)
- Medium (medium with yellow undertones)
- Medium Dark (medium dark with peach gold undertones)
- Warm Bronze (medium dark with peach undertones)
- Dark (deep with golden undertones)
- Peach Brightener (colour correcting light with strong peach tones)
How to use:
Apply a pea- to dime-sized amount all over the face with a blending brush or fingers, blending well. Top with Jane Iredale Powder Me for more SPF protection.
Suitable for: vegans