Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Trideceth-9, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl.
Gilda Liljeblad Regenerating AHA Mask is a gel mask that instantly renews and highlights a younger-looking, firmer skin. Contains exclusive AHA acids that increase collagen production, and reduce pigmentation as well as lines. Also works well on acne-prone skin as it has exfoliating and antibacterial effects.
- Glycolic Acid: exfoliating AHA
- Lactic acid from blueberries: exfoliating AHA, moisture-binding, exfoliating,
increases cell renewal, antibacterial
- Glycerin: humectant (water-binding) hydrator
- Glycolic acid from sugar cane: exfoliating AHA
- Orange and lemon extract: exfoliating AHAs
- Bisabolol (chamomile extract): caring, soothing, anti-inflammatory
Ideal for dry skin, oily skin, mature skin, spot-prone skin and those with pigmentation.
How to use:
Apply an even layer two to three times a week after cleansing. The mask gives a tingly effect. Let the skin slowly get used to the product. Leave on for maximum 5 minutes the first times and after that 5-10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water.