The order came quickly and delighted with products
It has full coverage To be honest I don’t love it however when used with a luminous primer it works well. I use your cleansers and good fats and must say I’m very happy with them well done
Absolsutely gorgeous flawless foundation with great coverage . Covers all blemishes and scars
Glow Time BB cream covers blemishes, minimizes the appearance of pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Looks luminous and feels velvety. Fully mineral formulation.
- Contains SPF 25 or SPF 17* broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.*
- Water resistant to 40 minutes.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and helps disguise fine lines and wrinkles.
- Smoothes and brightens skin.
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested.
* SPF 25 - shades: BB1, BB3, BB4, BB5, BB6, BB7 and BB8
* SPF 17 - shades: BB9, BB11 and BB12
Jenn's Nerdie Bit
It says BB cream but it means full coverage foundation. This is truly full coverage and is thus perfectly suited for those with pigment in the form of post-acne marks, age spots or broken capillaries.
It has a dewier finish to it but it is easily fully mattified with the PurePressed powder. Even though it is a hydrating foundation, it doesn't leave the oily-skinned looking extra oily but it does give a lovely glow - it is in the name, to be fair.
Many find that it applies best with fingers as the warmth helps to disperse the minerals into the skin properly but it is also faboosh with your spongey tools or your favourite foundation brush.
You get a lot more in Glow Time BB Cream than you do in many cosmetic foundations. Most cosmetic foundations are 30ml (check your bottle if you don't believe me), whereas Glow Time is a massive 50ml so it will last you a lot longer!
One of our acne-prone, coverage-loving members of Team Nerd has had the same tube for 7 months. True lasting power.