For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Zinc Oxide , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Butyloctyl Salicylate , Isododecane , Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone , Polymethylsilsesquioxane , Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Propanediol , Caprylyl Methicone , Dimethicone , Niacinamide , Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone , Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer , Trilaureth-4 Phosphate , Tocopherol , Allantoin , Bisabolol , Capryl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , PEG-10 , Phenoxyethanol , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Hydroxide , Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate , Triethoxycaprylylsilane , CI 77492 (Iron Oxide) , CI 77499 (Iron Oxide) , CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) .
Glossary:  Physical SPF Filter, 12%,  Emollient,  Emulsifier,  Texture Enhancer,  Hydrator (Humectant),  Vitamin B3,  Film Former, Adds to Protection,  Vitamin E,  Moisturising Agent,  Skin Conditioning Agent,  Preservative,  Processing Aid,  Chelating Agent,  Binding Agent,  Colourants.
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Do not use on broken skin.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free
Skingredients Skin Shield SPF 50 PA+++ (50ml) is your lightweight, moisturising physical/mineral daily protection against UVA + UVB rays, infrared, pollution and HEV/ blue light from computers and screens. It’s always important to shield your biggest organ. Featuring niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E for antioxidant protection, Skin Shield is your invisible mineral parasol.
Skin Shield is not only your daily broad-spectrum SPF, it’s your primer, with a peachy universal tint and a dewy finish – no need to stress about a chalky white cast and no photo flashback. Non-comedogenic, oil-free, water-resistant and non-greasy, so its perfect for all hoomans® (even the very mini ones).
- Zinc oxide: a mineral that works as a physical SPF filter (SPF 50, PA +++)
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): an antioxidant that improves skin tone and texture
- Vitamin E: a potent antioxidant to protect from free radical damage
- Allantoin: a moisturising ingredient that smoothes the skin
Who Skin Shield is for:
- All hoomans® – except for those who live in a cave with no openings
- Hoomans with all skin types – even though we don’t think skin is as simple as skin types
- Hoomans who react to sunscreen – no need to worry if your skin hates chemical UV filters, as Skin Shield contains a mineral UV filter
- Hoomans who want a product that works hard – your broad-spectrum SPF, your antioxidant protection, your moisturiser and your pre-makeup primer
How to use Skin Shield:
Use every single day in the AM. Apply ½ a teaspoon to your face, neck and ears evenly, plus more to any exposed areas. Reapply every 2 hours when exposed to direct light.
Be sun-savvy, not sun-fearful: an even application is key. Avoid the sun at peak times and remember that we’re exposed to UVA, HEV, UVB and IR rays even on the dullest and cloudiest of days. Wear a big, glamorous, floppy hat like Audrey Hepburn.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free.