For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin , Butylene Glycol , Gluconolactone , Sodium Hyaluronate , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan , Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract , Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Propanediol , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polyacrylate , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Sulfite , Citric Acid , Sodium Benzoate , Potassium Sorbate .
Glossary:  Hydrator (Humectant),  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA),  Hyaluronic Acid (Low Molecular Weight),  Pro-Collagen Peptide,  Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, Cell Renewing,  Fruit/Vegetable Extract,  Green Tea Extract,  Plant Extract,  Helps Broccoli and Liquorice Convert Into Enzymes, Light Exfoliator,  Aloe Vera Extract (Anti-Inflammatory),  Preservative,  Texture Enhancer,  pH Balancer,  Preservative Booster,  Delivers Active Ingredients
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Do not use on broken skin.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free
Just started finished my previous serum first give me another while
Very good serum when used with SPF or under any of skingriedients products.
This is the best serum I can recommend. Mixed with 1 pump of Environ No.2 and the feeling is just lovely.
It’s a great way to start the day and end the day.
Can or recommend highly enough
Skingredients Skin Veg Serum (30ml)
Skingredients Skin Veg Serum (30ml)
Skingredients Skin Veg (30ml) is your hero, hydrator and highlighter, a pre-serum and penetrant enhancer with hyaluronic acid and your skin’s 10-a-day, including real veggie goodness like broccoli extract, tomato extract and radish root extract. With a clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide to reduce the depth of lines and wrinkles and polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to help your active ingredients to penetrate optimally, Skin Veg is the veg that you really won’t mind seeing at breakfast and dinner time.
The ultra-lightweight Skin Veg is perfect applied post-cleansing and prior to your serums for a shot of dewy plumpness. It’s the skincare version of a primer. Created for use by all hoomans®, to fit into all skincare routines and to suit all skins, even the most oily, driest and sensitive.
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Sodium hyaluronate: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin deeply
- Gluconolactone: a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) for assisting in product penetration
- Fruit + veg extracts: soothing, nourishing and antioxidant in nature
- Liquorice root extract: a botanical brightening ingredient and antioxidant
Who it’s for:
- All hoomans® – regardless of skin type, as we don’t think skin fits into neat little boxes
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – say “hiya” to hyaluronic acid
- Hoomans with irritated, flaky, red skin – free from fragrances and drying alcohols, and full of skin-soothers
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – with antioxidants and a pro-collagen peptide, you’re sorted
- Hoomans looking to ensure their active skincare products penetrate efficiently – AKA everyone
How to use Skin Veg pre-serum:
Apply 1/2 pump prior to your serum or moisturiser for a quick shot of dewy goodness and to enhance the penetration of your serums, masks and creams, AM + PM.
Perfect for use under makeup and your SPF for an instantly smoother, radiant base.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free + suitable for mamas-to-be.