For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Ethoxydiglycol , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Retinyl Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Ascorbic Acid , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract , Epigallocatechin Gallate , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Lecithin , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Glycerin , Sodium Metabisulfite , Propyl Gallate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Acrylates Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Benzoate .
Glossary:  Emollient,  Emulsifier,  Hydrator (Humectant),  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Lipid, Rich In Omegas 3 + 6,  Pro-Collagen Peptide,  Vitamin A, 100,000 iu or 0.1% Retinyl Palmitate,  Vitamin A, Plant Form,  Vitamin C,  Vitamin E,  Vitamin B5,  Rooibos Tea Extract,  Japanese Green Tea Extract,  Japanese Knotweed, Rich In Resveratrol,  Non-GMO Soybean Extract,  Plant Extract,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Not tested for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free
Very happy with product, leaves skin feeling nourished
This is a great product. My skin has been glowing since I started using it and has been really soft. I love the feel of my skin after I use it and it is not too heavy or does not make your skin feel oily or greasy. Definitely would recommend. Only thing is I found it was used up very fast even though I was using only one pump everytime I used it it was gone within 2 weeks
Delighted with this cream.
On receipt of product - the pump action did not work so I used by hand and mixed with lightning serum as advised - however i tealused the vit c reacted with my sinus and have decided to not continue using - is there an alternative product with no vit c in it ?
Look forward to you reply
I am now on my second order of the serum and use it morning and night with the skin veg. I like the product and hopefully results will be fulfilling as time goes by.
Fit for your 'fit: receive a free Skingredients tote of your choice when you purchase 2 or more Skingredients products (Not including Cleanse Off Mitts) until the 30th of December!
Skingredients Skin Protein is a vitamin A + C serum that revamps, re-educates and restores the skin for glowing, smooth, tight and plump skin. It’s an active formula of with two forms of vitamin A, two forms of vitamin C and vitamin E, good fats and tea extracts alongside a massive serving of potent antioxidants and a powerful, clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide. This AM + PM serum supports and balances your skin while protecting it from the environmental stressors that can cause it to age prematurely.
Skin Protein is a lightweight all-rounder, perfect for mixing in with your other serums. Formulated for all hoomans, it’s what you need for a wide range of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness.
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): a retinol alternative that speeds up skin cell renewal and re-educates the skin
- Beta carotene: a pre-cursor to vitamin A
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: even more potent antioxidants
- Sunflower seed oil: hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who Skin Protein is for:
- All hoomans® – with the exception of mamas-to-be
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – vitamin A and the pro-collagen peptide work to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Hoomans looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A strengthens the skin over time to help with the structure of the skin
- Hoomans looking to improve skin texture – the right nutrients to assist the skin in its own renewal
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – helps to regulate the over-production of sebum (oil) and encourages the skin to exfoliate itself
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – with hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
- Hoomans with irritated, red, or flaky skin – normalises and balances the skin, free from fragrances and drying alcohols
How to use Skin Protein serum:
Apply 1/2 pump AM + PM after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
We’ll be honest – it’ll take 28 days for you to see that Skin Protein difference. Snap a pic before you first use it and snap another when it comes to that first month mark. We’d be only obsessed if you tagged us with your results on social- @skingredients, #skingredients!
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly + fragrance-free.