For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Ethoxydiglycol , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Retinyl Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Ascorbic Acid , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract , Epigallocatechin Gallate , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Lecithin , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Glycerin , Sodium Metabisulfite , Propyl Gallate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Acrylates Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Benzoate .
Glossary:  Emollient,  Emulsifier,  Hydrator (Humectant),  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Lipid, Rich In Omegas 3 + 6,  Pro-Collagen Peptide,  Vitamin A, 100,000 iu or 0.1% Retinyl Palmitate,  Vitamin A, Plant Form,  Vitamin C,  Vitamin E,  Vitamin B5,  Rooibos Tea Extract,  Japanese Green Tea Extract,  Japanese Knotweed, Rich In Resveratrol,  Non-GMO Soybean Extract,  Plant Extract,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Not tested for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free
Wow I adore this serum. It’s gentle , feels so good and it’s made a significant difference in the feel and look of my skin. About to order another one for the future . Thank you - The Skin Nerd
I bought this product to add some anti-aging to my routine, but I was amazed to find that from the first use, my stubborn acne began to resolve. It has been two weeks now, and it's the first time since masks became a thing that I haven't had an active spot. Amazing!
This has been really gorgeous to put on at night after cleansing or before my SPF in the morning. My skin texture has been improving which has NEVER happened before and generally getting less new acne. I don't know if it's the Skin Protein or my cleanser doing most of the work but I think it's a good combination of things. Will definitely be repurchasing :)
I was having trouble with some of my skin being dry and flaky on my nose, forehead, and sometimes cheeks. I didn't think this product would help with that, I really just got it to give me skin an extra health boost and try out the brand. ALL of my dry skin is gone and my skin feels and looks SO MUCH healthier!! I love it so much I am going to be purchasing all of the other products in the line as wel!!
Delivery received quickly highly recommend products skin feels great
Skingredients Skin Protein is a vitamin A + C serum that revamps, re-educates and restores the skin for glowing, smooth, tight and plump skin. It’s an active formula of with two forms of vitamin A, two forms of vitamin C and vitamin E, good fats and tea extracts alongside a massive serving of potent antioxidants and a powerful, clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide. This AM + PM serum supports and balances your skin while protecting it from the environmental stressors that can cause it to age prematurely.
Skin Protein is a lightweight all-rounder, perfect for mixing in with your other serums. Formulated for all hoomans, it’s what you need for a wide range of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness.
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): a retinol alternative that speeds up skin cell renewal and re-educates the skin
- Beta carotene: a pre-cursor to vitamin A
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: even more potent antioxidants
- Sunflower seed oil: hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who Skin Protein is for:
- All hoomans® – with the exception of mamas-to-be
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – vitamin A and the pro-collagen peptide work to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Hoomans looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A strengthens the skin over time to help with the structure of the skin
- Hoomans looking to improve skin texture – the right nutrients to assist the skin in its own renewal
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – helps to regulate the over-production of sebum (oil) and encourages the skin to exfoliate itself
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – with hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
- Hoomans with irritated, red, or flaky skin – normalises and balances the skin, free from fragrances and drying alcohols
How to use Skin Protein serum:
Apply 1/2 pump AM + PM after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
We’ll be honest – it’ll take 28 days for you to see that Skin Protein difference. Snap a pic before you first use it and snap another when it comes to that first month mark. We’d be only obsessed if you tagged us with your results on social- @skingredients, #skingredients!
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly + fragrance-free.