For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Hydrogenated Polydecene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Sorbitol , Ethoxydiglycol , PEG-100 Stearate , Glyceryl Stearate , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber , Retinyl Palmitate , Beta Carotene , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Ascorbic Acid , Tocopherol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Panthenol , Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract , Epigallocatechin Gallate , Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract , Lecithin , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract , Glycerin , Sodium Metabisulfite , Propyl Gallate , Phenoxyethanol , Disodium EDTA , Citric Acid , Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Acrylates Copolymer , Sodium Hydroxide , Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Benzoate .
Glossary:  Emollient,  Emulsifier,  Hydrator (Humectant),  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Lipid, Rich In Omegas 3 + 6,  Pro-Collagen Peptide,  Vitamin A, 100,000 iu or 0.1% Retinyl Palmitate,  Vitamin A, Plant Form,  Vitamin C,  Vitamin E,  Vitamin B5,  Rooibos Tea Extract,  Japanese Green Tea Extract,  Japanese Knotweed, Rich In Resveratrol,  Non-GMO Soybean Extract,  Plant Extract,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing before use. Not tested for use during pregnancy. Do not use on broken skin.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, fragrance-free
Unbelievably fast and efficient service. Packed really well and so nice to get the little samples as well. The products are wonderful to use.
Skingredients Skin Protein Vitamin A, C + E Serum (30ml)
Feels great on the skin
I wasn't sure how much this serum was doing until I ran out and noticed a deterioration in the texture and elasticity of my skin. Obviously the first pot worked gradually leading to better looking and feeling skin. Now on my second pot and very happy.
Nice product which I mix with another serum twice daily. As I only use half a pump of this I find it a bit difficult to get half a pump out of the bottle - the way the bottle is designed makes it hard to guage enough pressure to pump out half a pumps worth ? No adverse effects to my skin tho !
Skingredients Skin Protein is a vitamin A + C serum that revamps, re-educates and restores the skin for glowing, smooth, tight and plump skin. It’s an active formula of with two forms of vitamin A, two forms of vitamin C and vitamin E, good fats and tea extracts alongside a massive serving of potent antioxidants and a powerful, clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide. This AM + PM serum supports and balances your skin while protecting it from the environmental stressors that can cause it to age prematurely.
Skin Protein is a lightweight all-rounder, perfect for mixing in with your other serums. Formulated for all hoomans, it’s what you need for a wide range of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness.
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): a retinol alternative that speeds up skin cell renewal and re-educates the skin
- Beta carotene: a pre-cursor to vitamin A
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth and appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants
- Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: even more potent antioxidants
- Sunflower seed oil: hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who Skin Protein is for:
- All hoomans® – with the exception of mamas-to-be
- Hoomans looking to tackle lines and wrinkles – vitamin A and the pro-collagen peptide work to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Hoomans looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A strengthens the skin over time to help with the structure of the skin
- Hoomans looking to improve skin texture – the right nutrients to assist the skin in its own renewal
- Hoomans with oily skin and/or congestion – helps to regulate the over-production of sebum (oil) and encourages the skin to exfoliate itself
- Hoomans with dry or dehydrated skin – with hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
- Hoomans with irritated, red, or flaky skin – normalises and balances the skin, free from fragrances and drying alcohols
How to use Skin Protein serum:
Apply 1/2 pump AM + PM after cleansing and using 02 Skin Veg.
We’ll be honest – it’ll take 28 days for you to see that Skin Protein difference. Snap a pic before you first use it and snap another when it comes to that first month mark. We’d be only obsessed if you tagged us with your results on social- @skingredients, #skingredients!
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly + fragrance-free.