The Fitzwilliam Food Test is a fingerprick food intolerance test that can be done at home. All you have to do is collect a small sample of your own blood and send it to the Fitzwilliam Food Test lab - please note that for accurate testing the lab must receive your sample within two days of the blood being collected.
This is a very comprehensive food intolerance test kit checking 93 of the most common foods known to cause intolerance. As with all of these tests, each food is tested individually. Given that wheat and dairy products are common intolerance foods for a lot of people, it is important to also test foods that can be used as alternatives. Some of the most popular and most nutritious alternatives include goats products, soya and spelt bread.
For more information on the Fitzwilliam Food Test, including information on which foods are tested and a sample report, click here!
- Lancet for pricking the finger
- Bulbous head capillary tube for drawing up the blood sample
- Blood collection tube
- Transportation bottle – to protect the blood sample in the blood collection tube during transportation
- Elastoplast to cover wound
- Comprehensive form for you to fill out carefully
- Instructional guide on how to use the kit
- Return Envelope – (Superstrong, Post Office Approved)
- You will receive a copy of your laboratory test result within two weeks of sending us your blood sample.
- It is our recommendation that you should bring these test results to the attention of your GP for his/her consideration & your nerdette to ensure any recommended products don't contain any "elevated" ingredients.
This food intolerance test kit is approximately the size of a cigarette box. It will pass through a standard letterbox. This test has the CE mark of European Conformity.