For your inner Nancy Drew…
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Butylene Glycol , Myristyl Myristate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , Shea Butter Glycerides , Vitis Vinifera (Grape)Seed Oil , Ceramide NP , Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract , Niacinamide , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Disodium EDTA , Ethylhexylglycerin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Hydroxide , Potassium Sorbate , Sodium Benzoate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfite .
Glossary:  Hydrator (Humectant),  Emollient,  Good Fats/Lipids,  Delivers Active Ingredients,  Texture Enhancer,  Emulsifier,  Anti-Irritant,  Vitamin B3,  Vitamin E,  Aloe Vera Extract, Anti-Inflammatory,  Calendula Extract, Anti-Inflammatory,  Preservative,  Stabiliser,  pH Balancer.
For external use only – do not ingest. Avoid contact with your eyeballs. If irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. We recommend patch testing
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be, fragrance-free
Excellent product, but hate the container.Its the second one I have bought and the pump does not work.
Really like the product so far. as said in the title it's moisturing and not too heavy. There is no smell which is perfect for me. I don't use it every day, just when I feel that my skin needs it.
Skingredients Skin Good Fats Moisturiser (30ml)
This cream leaves my skin feeling healthy and really cared for and Super soft
Skingredients Skin Good Fats (30ml) is not your traditional moisturiser. Our chubby little ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with not only good fats but a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
Skin Good Fats is an occlusive top layer for those who love the feeling of a moisturiser and those with dry or irritated skin.
- Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid known to improve skin barrier function
- Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
- Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
- Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Who Skin Good Fats is for:
- Hoomans who love a creamy moisturiser – old habits die hard and Skin Good Fats is fattily luxurious
- Hoomans with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your barrier and helps to stop itchiness
- Hoomans with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those your skin ain’t making
How to use Skin Good Fats:
Use PM after the skin is cleansed and serumed. Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for extra skin balance and moisture.
Great for irritation post-peel, and on dry and cracked elbows and heels.
Cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, suitable for mamas-to-be + fragrance-free.