- Glycolic Acid: exfoliating AHA
- Green Tea: soothing antioxidant
- Grapefruit Oil: stimulating
- Grape Seed Oil: nourishing, fatty acids
- Olive Oil: nourishing, fatty acids
- Rosehip Oil: hydrating, fatty acids
- Avocado Oil: hydrating, fatty acids
Apply generously to clean, dry skin. Avoid usage on skin that has just been shaved.
I use this once a week on my body to exfoliate, rather than use a body scrub. It absorbs well and leaves skin feeling very soft which lasts a few days. I would imagine it would be great for prepping your skin the day before applying tan. Not that mad on the smell but it's not strong and it doesn't make a difference anyway.
Note: We are unable to ship ASAP Skincare products outside of Ireland and the UK.
ASAP Skincare Revitalising Bodymoist is an all-over body moisturiser rich in Glycolic Acid, Essential Oils and Green Tea, revitalises and nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and intensely hydrated, with a light, refreshing citrus fragrance.
- Glycolic Acid (AHA) gently exfoliates, while stimulating and promoting collagen production and cell renewal.
- Green Tea helps to protect skin against free radical damage
- Blend of essential oils revitalise, leaving a light and refreshing citrus fragrance on the skin.
- Helps protect skin the damaging effects of daily pollution.
- Suitable for all skin types.