Book A Follow-Up Consultation | The Skin Nerd
You’ve had your initial consultation, you understand the nerdie workings of your prescribed products and have been using them consistently for the last while… What now? Well, our follow-up consultations are what make us unique.
Following on from your first consultation, we discuss with you how you are finding your new and improved regime and ensure that you are using your assigned products correctly. This is our opportunity to double-check that your products are what’s best for your skin – sometimes, no matter how perfect things are on paper, experience is the only true tell.
We always suggest tracking your progress between your initial consultation and your follow-up consultation through the medium of the selfie, which you can upload to your private Progress Pic gallery located in your Skin Nerd Network Hub. We'd love it if you would allow us to share these progress pics on our social media too!
- There is a €25 deposit to book in for your follow-up consultation that is returned to you in the form of a voucher code redeemable on products on the store after you have had your consult.
- You will need to complete our shorter follow-up consultation form prior to speaking with your Nerd or Nerdette again.
- We advise that you have any questions you'd like to ask your Nerd or Nerdette ready before you begin your repeat consultation so your time can be used wisely.
- As before, it will be conducted via Zoom.
- Your repeat consultation will take approximately 10 - 15 minutes!
Available: 8:00 – 19:30 – Monday to Friday, 8:30 – 17:00 – Saturday.
(Are you taking part in Bridal Bootcamp? Click here to book your Bridal Follow-Up Consultation here!)
Cancellation and Rescheduling of Follow-up Consultations
You can cancel your follow-up consultation with us up to 72 hours before you are due to have your consultation and we will refund your €25 deposit in full, no questions asked. You can also reschedule your appointment up until 72 hours before you were due to have your follow-up without losing your deposit.