- Niacinamide: vitamin B3, brightening, soothing, antioxidant
- Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid: supreme lasting power and hydration
- Red Clover Flower: noticeably refine pores
- Liquorice Extract: brightening, calming
- Vitamin B5: panthenol, improves skin tone
- Vitamin B9: folic acid, improves skin tone
- Resveratrol: super potent antioxidant
Apply to face and neck in the morning, prior to other serums. Apply in the evening prior to your vitamin A serum. Alternatively, pre-mix serums prior to application.
Using this a few weeks my skin was painfully dry and flaky, my skin doesn’t feel moisturized after using this yet but maybe I’ll get used to it.
Note: We are unable to ship ASAP Skincare products outside of Ireland and the UK.
ASAP Skincare Super B Complex is a fast-acting, multi-functional serum that increases skin hydration, calms and visibly reduces redness. A high concentration of Niacinamide targets pigmentation, while Red Clover helps reduce the appearance of pores and Liquorice brightens skin.
- Contains a high concentration of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to boost collagen production and reduce pigmentation.
- Crosslinked Hyaluronic Acid provides 5 times the moisturising power and 50 times the moisture retaining properties of traditional Hyaluronic Acid to substantially boost skin hydration.
- Red Clover Flower Extract helps to noticeably refine pores.
- Vitamins B5 and B9 help improve skin tone and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice Extract calms, soothes and brightens the complexion.
- Helps to regulate sebum (oil) production and the reduce appearance of redness, even in acne type skin.
- Helps to protect skin against the damaging effects of daily pollution.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Fantastic for those with any redness, irritated skin, or dry or dehydrated skin, and suitable for irritated or inflamed acne or congestion.
Vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, pregnancy-safe and gluten-free.