Nerd Network Consultation Criteria
Unfortunately, there are some reasons why we may not be able to provide you with a consult.
- If you are under the care of an oncologist, we will need you to provide us with a letter of permission from your oncologist prior to booking in for your consultation. Please ask them to list any ingredients that you should not be using. This can be sent to email@example.com!
- We cannot treat perioral dermatitis but we can help with general skin health in those who have been diagnosed with it.
- We cannot treat seborrheic dermatitis but we can help with general skin health in those who have been diagnosed with it.
- We cannot treat those under the age of 12 under any circumstances.
- We cannot treat those under the age of 16 without a parent or guardian being present throughout the entire process.
- We cannot treat unknown plaques or rashes. Please visit your GP in this circumstance.
- If you have a medical skin condition (for example, moderate to severe acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema), we can advise you alongside the advice of your GP.
Please note: our Nerdettes can carry out consultations on pregnant hoomans and those who are breastfeeding. If you fall pregnant or start planning after your initial consultation, we can alter your regime to be pregnancy-safe!
Our consultations are aesthetic as opposed to medical. If you have a medical condition, please discuss with your GP or dermatologist before booking in.
Our appointment fee is non-refundable for those who have booked aware that they cannot be seen to.