BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: FREE TAN MITT WORTH €9.00 WITH ALL TAN PRODUCTS
MONDAY21ST - MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER
Bare by Vogue Face Tanning Serum - Light
Bare By Vogue's Face Tanning Serum is an innovative serum formulated to nourish the skin while leaving an effortlessly tanned, natural-looking complexion.
Saturated with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, this serum draws moisture into the skin, deeply penetrating the pores with intense hydration and also helps to even skin tone and minimize the appearance of pigmentation. The lightweight formula, formulated with skin-loving super-food ingredients, blends into the skin to instantly soften and hydrate, all while creating a buildable just-back-from-holidays glow.
The nourishing serum, designed especially for the face, comes in three buildable shades - Light, Medium & Dark - to suit all skin tones and develops into a sun-kissed glow in 4 - 8 hours.
We recommend our Face Tanning Serum in shade Light if you are looking to achieve a warm, subtle and healthy glow. Ideal for light to medium skin tones or first-time self-tanners.
1.01 fl oz/30ml Bottle. Also available in Medium & Dark.
- Carrot Extract - Helps soothe dry, parched skin
- Hydrolysed Sesame Protein – Provides moisture and helps to improve the skin’s appearance
- Oat Lipids – Balances the skin’s natural lipids and protects the skin barrier
- Vitamin E – A powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from free radical damage, and environmental pollution
- Pomegranate Extract – Natural astringent to help protect skin against the environment and free radical damage
- Peptide Complex – Smoothes & softens the skin, and helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- Shade Light
How To Use:
Apply 1-2 pumps to the face and décolleté in the morning or evening, massaging into skin with circular motions, avoiding the eyes. Wash hands after use.
“I just love this product! It’s honestly been my holy grail the last few months. I am so excited that you can finally get your hands on it and I really hope you love it as much as I do." - Vogue Williams