Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Trideceth-9, Xanthan Gum, Urea, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl.
My skin looks and feels amazing after this mask.
Skin feels super soft and looks amazing after this.
Gilda Liljeblad Regenerating AHA Mask is a gel mask that instantly renews and highlights a younger-looking, firmer skin. Contains exclusive AHA acids that increase collagen production, and reduce pigmentation as well as lines. Also works well on acne-prone skin as it has exfoliating and antibacterial effects.
- Glycolic Acid: exfoliating AHA
- Lactic acid from blueberries: exfoliating AHA, moisture-binding, exfoliating,
increases cell renewal, antibacterial
- Glycerin: humectant (water-binding) hydrator
- Glycolic acid from sugar cane: exfoliating AHA
- Orange and lemon extract: exfoliating AHAs
- Bisabolol (chamomile extract): caring, soothing, anti-inflammatory
Ideal for dry skin, oily skin, mature skin, spot-prone skin and those with pigmentation.
How to use:
Apply an even layer two to three times a week after cleansing. The mask gives a tingly effect. Let the skin slowly get used to the product. Leave on for maximum 5 minutes the first times and after that 5-10 minutes. Rinse with plenty of water.