VECTORIZE TECHNOLOGY® (brightening delivery system), (citrus unishu peel extract), (rumex), (uva ursi leaf extract, bearberry), Mulberry extract, Emblica (phylianthus emplica fruit extract), Licorice extract, (glycyrrhizate), Azelaic acid, (sodium ascorbyl phosphate), Green tea extract, Willow bark extract, (hexylresorcinol), (melia azadirachta leaf), neem tree.
For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Love this serum. Really enhances my skin and I find it helps with dark circles under my eyes. I know smells don't change cells but it doesn't hurt that it smells gorgeous too!
A lightweight, oil-free serum that treats skin discolourations and redness. A blend of botanical lighteners, vitamin C and grape seed extract gently reduces inflammation promoting a clear, fresh-looking complexion.
This serum contains:
- VECTORIZE TECHNOLOGY®, a brightening delivery system
- Citrus unishu peel extract, brightening ingredient
- Mulberry extract, natural skin brightening properties and the ability to help fade away dark spots and pigmentation
- Emblica (phylianthus emplica fruit extract), brightening antioxidant
- Liquorice extract, antioxidant.
Perfectly calms skin following skin treatments, laser and waxing. Ideal for all skin types. Vectorize-Technology.
How to use:
Apply to cleansed skin morning and evening.
Jenn's Nerdie Bit
The Iluma serum makes your skin lighter and brighter. It is like a plaster for pigment. It’s a bit of a tackier serum but this doesn’t mean it sits strange under makeup. Ideal as a quick fix to brighten the skin.