Slow to see a change
Hi so far I am happy but it is too soon for results yet .I have quite a lot of freckles to fade .
Formerly the Neostrata Enlighten Pigment Lightening Gel
The Neostrata Dark Spot Corrector targets skin discolorations such as age, sun or post-acne spots with a 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) / Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) exfoliating blend. Formulated with powerful antioxidant chelators plus Vitamin C, Kojic Acid and Liquorice Extract to help promote brightness and a more even complexion. Improves the look of dark skin coloration for more even appearance.
• Promotes brightness and a more even appearance
• Formulated to trap metals known to promote uneven skin tone
• Targets dark spots
- 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Blend (4% Glycolic Acid, 4% Gluconolactone, 1% Citric Acid and Lactobionic Acid) - exfoliating, brightening
- Vitamin C - antioxidant, brightening
- Kojic Acid - brightening
- Liquorice Extract - brightening
How to use:
Apply gel on the affected area twice daily prior to serums. Limit sun exposure during and after use to prevent darkening from reoccurring.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Jenn's Nerdie Bit
Kojic acid is fungus for your face, as it is a natural product of fungi!
Kojic acid is a tyrosinase inhibitor, meaning that it stops tyrosinase (an enzyme that tells the skin to create melanin) in its tracks, making it super useful for age spots, post-inflammatory pigmentation and other forms of pigment.