I use this everyday mixed with other serums and definitely notice it when I don't use it. It's very hydrating while also being very lightweight and quick absorbing. My skin is very sensitive but this product worked very well for me.
Probably not the best person to review this product due to ongoing chemotherapy, but I love Skin Veg and Skin Good Fats. Lovely and nourishing and no fragrance which is great. Love the texture of these two as well.
I definitely feel the difference after using this product (skin is smoother). I was off it for a few months and I missed it!
I really love the way the skin veg serum glides across my face. My skin always feels so good after using it.
I love Skin Veg and Preprobiotic Cleanser, use them every day. I’m super sensitive but my skin loves these. The one thing that bothers me is how impractical the packaging is for travelling. Even though they are less than 100ml, they don’t fit into a standard see-through plastic bag for security without taking their lids off, and even then you can’t fit much else in! Would love to see travel sized products available, or just neater packing in the first place!
The slot-in Refill inner tube clicks into the refillable original primary pack product from our NEW Skingredients refillable range only. You must buy the refillable long-life primary pack first to enable you to pop in your refills! It’s skincare that’ll do better by your skin + the planet!
Skingredients Skin Veg Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum(45ml) is your super juice pre-serum that’s powered by fruit + veg extracts galore to tick off your skin’s 5-a-day. Expect instant hydration station with long-term benefits (hello brighter + plumper skin!) after your skin slurps up Skin Veg’s replenishing recipe.
It’s enriched with hyaluronic acid, a humectant hero that attracts + retains moisture, a pro-collagen peptide to diminish fine lines + wrinkles, and a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) to assist deeper penetration of the serums that follow. That’s all combined with fruit, veg + botanical extracts to arm skin with an antioxidant defence, which counteracts the harmful effects of free radicals.
Veg + fruit you ask? Turns out our body and skin are pretty similar – they both require protein, good fats, vegetables + fruit to source the amino acids, vitamins and essential fatty acids needed to function at their best. We added PHA to the mix, a second-generation alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), for a dash of exfoliation that’s gentle enough for every day.
Our ultra-lightweight + skin-soothing Skin Veg is the 02 in the KeyFour. A hydrating, brightening pre-serum + penetrant enhancer that helps your rock star ingredients sing, it’s suitable for all hoomans in the AM + PM. A face, neck + eye serum in one, apply from the nipples up or mix a healthy dose into your foundation to reveal instant skin luminosity – ooh-la-la!
Please note that you need to purchase a primary pack for each product if this is your first purchase as the refill tubes do not come with pumps.
Rock star ingredients:
- Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines, wrinkles + “drinkles” (aka wrinkles caused by dehydration)
- Sodium hyaluronate: low molecular weight hyaluronic acid to instantly + deeply hydrate the skin
- Gluconolactone: a PHA (polyhydroxy acid) to assist product absorption + gently exfoliate the skin for rock star ingredients to show their true talents
- Fruit + veg extracts: soothing, nourishing + antioxidant in nature – the skin is an organ® and should be treated as such
- Liquorice root extract: a brightening botanical ingredient + antioxidant
Who It’s For:
- All hoomans – regardless of skin type, including mamas-to-be
- Dry or dehydrated skin – say “hiya” to hyaluronic acid
- Irritated, flaky, red skin – free from fragrances + drying alcohols, it’s full of skin-soothers
- Oily or congested skin – non-comedogenic and anti-inflammatory, your skin craves moisture too
- Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles – with antioxidants + a pro-collagen peptide, you’re sorted
- Those seeking healthy-looking, balanced skin – it'll hydrate + improve skin clarity
- Dry, dehydrated, dull eye area – it's an eye serum too, so bring it around your peepers
- Dermatologically tested
- Tested for use around eyes – a moisture surge for the dehydrated eye area
- Suitable for all hoomans® + all skin types
- Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
- Fragrance-free – because smells don’t change cells®
Nerdie tip: Skin Veg is adored by make-up artists, so for a shot of runway elegance, apply pre-makeup for a gorgeous, dewy priming effect with long-term skin benefits.
How to Use:
- Use daily, AM + PM, after cleansing.
- Apply 1 pump prior to your other serums or moisturiser for a quick shot of dewy goodness.
- Smooth into skin from the nipples up, including around the eye area and the neck.
Nerdie tip: Our top recommendation is to mix 1 pump of Skin Veg with 1 pump of Skin Protein and apply to slightly damp skin post-cleanse from the nipples up!
How To Refill:
After falling in love with 02® (aka the green one) and using every last drop, you’ll want to top up on the brightening goodness of our pre-serum + penetrant-enhancer.
- To begin, twist your inner tube out.
- Twist off the pump – remember to keep your pump close!
- Take your refill tube, remove the lid + twist the lid back on.
- Click the inner tube into the outer tube.
- Serve your skin our hydrating tonic!
- Wash, dry + recycle your refill.
How To Recycle:
The outer tube (primary pack): your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials that are built to last multiple uses and protect the integrity of the rock star ingredients found within. The primary pack isn’t recyclable, but watch this space – we're committed to making our outer tube recyclable within the next 18 months.
The inner tube (refill): is made from polypropylene (aka PP) and polyethylene (aka PE), both of which are widely recyclable plastics.
How to recycle your inner tubes:
- Use every last drop of your Skingredients product.
- Thoroughly rinse the refillable inner tube.
- Make sure that the refill is completely dry.
- Pop in your household recycling bin.
- Feel happy knowing you’re getting skin results aplenty + doing your bit for the planet.
Cardboard outer tubes: durable and fully recyclable packaging that’s made from cardboard – they'll deliver your skincare in style. We use a biodegradable soy-based ink that’s easily removed during the de-inking process, which makes our cardboard packaging easily recyclable.
How to recycle your cardboard outer tubes: Pop them in your household recycling bin.