AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12‐15 ALKYL BENZOATE, METHYLENE BIS‐BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], WATER (AQUA), DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BIS‐ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, 1,2‐HEXANEDIOL, C10‐18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL LAURATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10‐30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA,
The Avéne Very High Protection Cleanance SPF50+ (50ml) is a very high protection, ultra-fluid sunscreen, formulated with patented SunSitive complex for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection with next generation silica for a unique texture innovation.
This dry touch SPF has an extremely mattifying texture for oily and blemish prone skin.
WHO IT'S FOR:
Hoomans with very oily skin and those who prefer a mattifying SPF.
- SunSitive complex: with four filters for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Next generation silica: works to absorb sweat and sebum
- Monolaurin: sebum-regulating active
- Zinc gluconate: helps target blemishes
- Pre-Tocopheryl & thialidine: powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E derivative
- Avéne Thermal Spring Water: hydrating, soothing
HOW TO USE:
After applying serums, press 1/2 a teaspoon of SPF between your fingers and pat across the face, neck and ears gently smoothing to finish. Add more to any exposed areas. Top up after 2 hours of sun exposure, or after skin is rubbed or becomes wet.