I've tried loads of mineral sunscreens and this is one of the better ones. I've knocked a star off because of the slight white cast and it's a little drying on my dry/sensitive skin.
Great spf, very light feeling fluid not what id expect from a physical shield, has a slight tan coloured tint but on my very fair skin blended perfectly, would highly reccomended and didnt sting my eyes!
Ive only starting using this two weeks ago so i cant really say much about the product yet. It takes 2 good squirts to do face as product does not spread v well. Not creamy. And bottle is quite small for price. However im sure the benefits will outweigh the above. Im happy to continue using it
Neostrata Sheer Physical Protection SPF50
I purchase this for my mam who amhas sensitive skin suits her very well
Neostrata Sheer Physical Protection SPF50 PA++++ (50ml) is an ultra-sheer, mattifying treatment formulated to provide photostable, physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a sheer tint that blends with skin’s natural tone.
- PHA/Bionic complex protects and strengthens skin
- Sheer tint blend with natural skin tone to provide mattifying finish
- Potent antioxidants (green tea, lactobionic acid, vitamin E) work to neutralize free radicals
- Lightweight, translucent, universal tint
Ideal for everyone, but especially those prone to redness, sensitivity and congestion.
- 7% Titanium Dioxide/6% Zinc Oxide: mineral SPF filters
- 4% PHA Complex (Gluconolactone, Lactobionic Acid): hydrating, brightening
- Vitamin E, EGCG (green tea extract): antioxidant protection
How to use:
Use 1/2 a teaspoon for your face, neck and ears daily and ideally, top up every 2 hours. Shake vigorously before use, and apply 15 minutes before light exposure.