AQUA (WATER), CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, GLYCERIN, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, SACCHAROMYCES/XYLINUM/BLACK TEA FERMENT, C13-15 ALKANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE POLYSTEARATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL, EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE, CANDIDA BOMBICOLA/GLUCOSE/METHYL RAPESEEDATE FERMENT, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SACCHAROMYCES FERMENT LYSATE FILTRATE, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, BENZYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM SALICYLATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Zelens Tea Shot Urban Defence Serum (30ml) is a highly concentrated defence serum containing a proprietary blend of five different types of tea (green tea, matcha green tea, white tea, black tea and kombucha, fermented black tea) with synergic action in fighting effects of urban living. Rich in potent antioxidants (polyphenols and flavonoids), this moisturising serum helps to protect from daily environmental pollution and stressors and combat visible signs of premature skin ageing caused by free radicals. Skin feels protected and looks healthy and youthful.
WHO IT’S FOR
Hoomans looking for a potent pollution protector and a cuppa tea for their skin
- Green tea: strong antioxidant, photoprotective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, inhibits breakdown of collagen & induces the repair of skin DNA
- Matcha green tea: fine powder of specially grown and processed high-quality green tea leaves (Tencha), excellent antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties – acts as green colourant in the serum too
- White tea: also known as Yinzhen, white tea is made from the buds and youngest, immature leaves of Camellia sinensis, picked in spring shortly before the buds have fully opened, excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, astringent & skin-soothing
- Black tea: produced from the leaves of green tea, which are first dried, then rolled, ground and finally fermented, antioxidant, soothing, conditioning & firming
- Kombucha: fermented black tea with probiotic effects, inhibits glycation, improves overall skin quality
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG): the main polyphenol of green tea, demonstrates powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, clinical studies showed that EGCG has strong photoprotective role since it downregulates UV-induced oxidative stress and UVB-induced inflammatory responses.
- Hyaluronic acid (very low, low and medium molecular weight): different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to improve skin moisture, maintain elasticity, strengthen barrier and improve plumpness
- Red tea (Aspalathus linearis): leaf extract of rooibos plant known in South Africa as the ‘long-life tea’, shows excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and soothing properties, clinical studies have demonstrated that red tea is beneficial for irritated and blemished skin
HOW TO USE
Apply daily, morning and evening to face, neck and décolleté. Follow with the next step in your skincare routine.